Followers, if you had the chance to visit any historical site in the world, right now, where would you be packing your bags for? Why?
I know I’d certainly be off to Florence and Istanbul. How about you?
Posted July 12, 2012@ 9:19pm
- elviajedelaesperanza answered:Rome!
- lieutenantkusa answered:Machu Picchu. So wondrous and the scenery!
- dearminotaur said:Ruins of Mycenae for sure. Then hop the sea to Troy and Mt. Ida. ;)
- gloriajingletoria answered:Ditto. I love them both. But to be fair, another I would die to go see is the remains of the Tudor dynasty, like the Tower of London.
- zenr likes this
- zenr answered:Αθήνα then Roma :)
- mediumaevum answered:England. To touch every stone laid there between, say, 7th and 14th century.
- youjinglingquim answered:Egypt, Giza!!
- travellinganachronism posted this